- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our current model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- Despite the smaller size, it has a loudness for a maximum of 110dB (at 1m).
- Now offers a selection between Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; Forced Playback; Group Selection
Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe's environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65 (Refer to manual for more details).
- The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
- Conforms to the CE requirements.
|RATED VOLTAGE||- DC 12 - 24V
- AC 100 - 240V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||- 32 Sounds|
|MOUNTING||- Bracket Mount Included|
|BODY COLOR||- Off-white|
|SOUND STORAGE||- up to 110dB at 1m|
|CHANNEL SELECTION||- A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
- 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
|SOUND CHART||- Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input
- Binary Mode: Select from 32 channels available with a signal input
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||- UL464
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
- CE (EHS-M1 Only)
- RoHS Compliant
|PROTECTION RATINGS||- IP65|
|REMARKS||- Sound Reduction
- 32 pre-loaded sounds
- Terminal or Cable connection option
- NPN or PNP Input compatability
- MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
|FUNCTIONS||- Vibration Resistance of 4.5G|